Speed Calling codes have a one-digit range and a two-digit range. The defaults are 2-9 and 20-49 respectively.
- To use speed calling, dial the speed calling code and then either dial # or wait four seconds.
- To configure one-digit speed dialing, press *74
- To configure two-digit speed dialing, press *75
- To add a speed calling code mapping through the handset, Dial the one-digit or two-digit access code (*74 and *75 respectively).
- Enter the one-digit or two-digit speed calling code, followed immediately by the number to which the code maps.
- A confirm tone is played, then after a second of silence, either the reorder tone or dial tone is played (depending on the type of subscriber line).
- To remove a speed calling code that you no longer need, you can either delete it by contacting support or use the handset to map it to a new phone number.